Whether it is India or USA, government has made mandatory for every vehicle to have insurance. As the prices of the vehicles are rising day by day, it is advisable to find cheap auto insurance. One can save a lot of money by doing a little effort before buying auto insurance. In fact, most of the people do not require auto insurance but it is advisable to buy one which would become helpful if any serious accident occurs. One should do an auto insurance comparison before buying insurance for his vehicle. To get a cheap insurance for your vehicle one needs to follow some simple steps. These are: -
1. Firstly get as many quotes as you can of different companies from a website or by visiting their offices.
2. Now compare quotes according to your requirements. Each and every quote will not provide you facilities according to your necessity.
3. Now choose the highest deductible that you can afford. Higher the deductible, lower is the premium.
4. Ask company for discounts that you can qualify.
One can get quotes in two ways, either to visit every company’s website or a contract website providing you many quotes from different insurance companies. Second one has an advantage that you don’t have to fill out the forms again and again. By simply filling a form you start getting quotes on your email address free of cost. Also one can get many concessions depending on the details you provide. Some of the concessions one can get are: -
1. When a drives has no accident history, some companies provide concessions under a policy known as safe driver concessions. One can maintain a good driving report by driving safely and responsibly.
2. If your car has automatic safety feature for preventing damage due to accidents, some companies may offer you concessions on their policy known as concessions for cars having automatics safety features.
3. If a person drives his car less or one uses his car only for going from his home to office, one can get concession according to low mileage policy. One can get concession up to 20% according to this.
4. If your car have anti-theft protection you may get huge concessions as your car has very less chances to be stolen. These concessions come under policy known as concessions for cars having anti-theft devices.
5. A student can get a concession up to 30% according to policy good student concessions.